The Pro HD Bcd is a wrap-around jacket with weight integration that is sure to appeal to a wide range of divers. It provides excellent value because it is so feature-rich for the price. Due to its advanced ResisteK™ material, it will hold up to the rigors of salt and chlorine and retain its good looks. Wherever you want to take it, it’s ready to go.
Have your cake by the ocean and eat it too: Pro HD gives you the most features for the price. Plus, since it’s made of rugged, fade-resistant ResisteK material, this BCD looks good and stays that way.
- SureLock™ II Weight Release: Safe, single-pull weight release with patented SureLock™ II Mechanical Weight Release System
- ResisteK Material: Looks good, and stays that way: made of new, technologically advanced ResisteK™ material to resist fading and abrasion in saltwater and chlorine
- Backpack Handle: Easy to carry: proprietary backpack has built-in handle
- Your Height Is Right: Positioning strap lets you set the preferred height each time
- Your Weight Is Great: Adjustable waistband to accommodate a wide range of sizes
- Tank Band Pockets: Fixed pockets on the tank band to increase weight capacity and help provide proper trim in the water
- Large Pull Bobs: Easy to find and grip while wearing thick gloves
- Configurable: Some divers may prefer to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on top, in front of the lobe
- Utility Pockets: Easy-access utility pockets have two-way zippers with zipper pulls
- Smooth, Flat Valves: Proprietary flat valves further reduce drag
- Octo Pocket: Scooped octo-pocket
Adjustable Chest Strap: Adjustable sliding chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system for added comfort. Helps you avoid drysuit valves
- Gear Up! Multiple pockets, D-rings, and knife attachment points make stowing and accessing gear easy